Monday, April 15, 2013

IRL OOTD: City Market

IRL OOTD: City Market


Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmatallahi wa barakato~
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you~

Just thought I'd share an IRL OOTD with ya'll.  Sunday my husband and I ventured down to the city market -- it's my favorite thing to do.  We looked around at the flea market and then bought tons of fresh produce for incredibly cheap.  I bought eggplant for Mat'loobi, yummmmm, my favorite.





This is what I wore -- it was incredibly windy, so I was happy to have my jacket to tuck my scarf into.  Nothing's worse than your scarf magically floating around your head...

After we were done shopping I got some berry gelato at the Italian market.  It was delicious!


In sh Allah you all had a delightful weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment